Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday | Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo




Book: Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

Expected Publication: August 29th 2017 by Random House Books for Young Readers

Why I'm Waiting:  Ever since seeing Wonder Woman in theatersI've been especially excited to read this book!  I'm not a big superhero fan, and I've never read any of the comics, so I'm not an expert on Wonder Woman by any means.  However, from what I gathered from watching the movie, I think the story could translate very well into a book, and I'm excited to see what twists Leigh has in store for us!  This is the first of the DC Icons series, so hopefully it lives up to all of our expectations!

*Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.  Be sure to check them out for more information!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my posts! I read and cherish every single one of them, even if I don't respond :).